Our wonderful Lodge Pole Log Cabins are now ready for your reservation!
After reviewing cabin amenities below, click here to make a RESERVATION and secure your stay with us today.
Don’t want to cook your own breakfast? We have you covered! When you make your Cabin reservation you can select to add breakfast(s) to your stay for only $10 per person per breakfast!
The Lodge Pole Pine Logs originated in the Western slopes of Montana. The scent of the log pine is an amazing natural sleeping aide. The trapezoid windows are experienced from the loft and provide a Kansas morning sunrise that is food for the soul.
Photos of our North Cabin
Photos of our South Cabin
Both cabins have wonderful amenities for your traveling comfort!
- Each cabin has AC and Heat Thermostat and a ceiling fan
- 55 inch Flat Screen with Cable TV
- California King Bed on the ground floor
- Lodge pole futon couch that makes into a double bed
- In the loft, we have a queen size bed
- Very comfortable recliner chair
- Roomy bathroom with bath tub and shower
- Convection oven with cook top
- Kitchen also has a double sink and 9 cu refrigerator with freezer
- Pots and pans for cooking are provided
- We provide paper ware plates, bowls and cups
- We have a Keurig for coffee/tea/hot chocolate and a regular coffee maker
- Complimentary water, and a few things stocked for your visit
- Microwave popcorn
- Hairdryer, ironing board and iron.
- Patio table & chairs to sit out and watch the stars
- Plenty of parking
- Walking distance to the highly rated “Western Trail Cafe” that serves fresh entries. Known for their great hamburgers and rib eye steaks.